NGS Internship program Requirements
To receive full financial support, NGS Interns must fulfil the following requirements:
- To receive first month’s stipend, get the Internship joining letter filled by the hosting PI and send us the scanned version of it.
- To receive second month’s stipend, contribute an article to NGS blog in compliance with its requirements before the first week of second month of Internship and fill in the Internship continuation letter.
- Submit the work progress report for the Internship period within the last week of the second/third month.
- Submit Intern feedback form at the end of the internship.
- Present the research work at the end of the internship period in the NGS Interns webinar to receive internship completion certificate and travel reimbursements.